Learn about CoolSculpting treatment and reviews of Jacksonville, FL provider
CoolSculpting is taking this country by storm as an effective non-surgical fat reduction method. If you are looking for an alternative to liposuction, you may be wondering if fat freezing is right for you, and what to expect from treatment. You may also be searching for a qualified provider in the Jacksonville, FL area. Consumer reviews are a great place to start.
This innovative fat reduction technique is based on the science of cryolipolysis. The device chills targeted areas to a temperature that crystalizes fat cells but does not harm surrounding tissues (they are comprised primarily of water, which freeze at a lower temperature). Destroyed fat cells are then harmlessly eliminated by the body’s lymphatic system.
In qualified hands, you can expect CoolSculpting treatment to be:
- Painless – Patients report an initial sensation of intense cold that passes quickly. Most nap or surf the internet during treatment. No anesthetic is needed.
- Non-invasive – There are no needles, cutting, sutures, or scars.
- Convenient – There is no downtime or recovery period following treatment.
- Versatile – With multiple applicators, nearly every area of the body can be treated, from double-chin to cubby ankles and anything between.
- Efficient – A treatment session typically takes about an hour, and several areas can be treated at the same time.
- Effective – Noticeable change occurs within a few weeks as treated fat cells are eliminated, and improvement continues with an average reduction of 20 to 25 percent within several months. Some patients schedule another session for more reduction in a treated area.
- Safe – CoolSculpting is cleared by the Food and Drug Administration, and there is minimal risk of side effects.
Jacksonville, FL seeks CoolSculpting treatment and reviews
Recent research indicates that 91 percent of consumers read online reviews, and 84 percent trust them as much as personal recommendations. If you are considering CoolSculpting, an online search will quickly reveal the experiences and results real people have had with this technique. You will also find dozens of five-star reviews for Dr. Mary Pentel and her team at Southside Dermatology & Laser Cosmetic Center.
Call 904-606-9882 today to schedule a CoolSculpting consultation.